Something everyone should have; Meet the noosy sim card adapter Kit | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 23 October 2014

Something everyone should have; Meet the noosy sim card adapter Kit

Article not written by me. It's a promo piece...enjoy!
You can now use the same Sim card on any of your phones with the Mini, Micro and Nano Sim card slots. Noosy Sim Card adapter kit is for everyone.
At my recent birthday because of my love for beautiful gadgets, I was given three phones; a Samsung Galaxy S5, a Nokia 208 and Tecno A3, I had to become a little techie and I certainly loved it!

I loved all of them, but when I tried to put my big sim card into them, I discovered that as a result of the Sim card slot, I had a problem, my Sim card just wouldn’t fit in and when I visited my phone repairer he told me that once I cut my sim, it would not fit into my former phone.
Being the inquisitive person that I am, how did I solve the issue? I began research, and discovered the the Noosy SIM Card adapter kit . So with the Noosy Sim card adapter kit, I was able to use the same sim card on any of the three phones with their Mini, Micro and Nano Sim card slots.


The best news is that I discovered the Noosy Sim Card adapter kit on Jumia Nigeria online for as low as 1400 naira and you can have it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.
It comes with 3 adapters plus a SIM Card Eject Pin, which makes interchanging SIMs even more convenient;
  1. A Micro-SIM Adapter: Adapts a Micro SIM for a mobile phone that supports Mini SIM (a.k.a Standard SIM).
  2. A Nano-SIM Adapter: Adapts a Nano SIM for a mobile phone that supports Mini SIM (a.k.a Standard SIM).
  3. A Nano to Micro SIM Adapter: Adapts a Nano SIM for a mobile phone that supports Micro SIM.
A SIM card adapter kit is a must have phone accessory for your smartphone. It can save you lots of hassle and you don't have to break the bank to own one. Click the link-à http://bit.ly/NoosySimCardAdapter to buy from Jumia and thank me later!

19 comments:

Uche Emma said...


GSM accessories is "going places"

Subomi said...

good idea

Unknown said...

Dats gud

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Oky seen.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

snowflix said...

Lol. Ok o I have seen it #onelovefromSnow#

Anonymous said...

Are some sim card bigger than others. Where is dis bishop dammy sef.

N.C. Chima said...

Good product,,people will no longer cut their sim card.

ellajohn said...

Cool.
Faceoflib

Unknown said...

should come in handy

ujunwa said...

Why selling it? ...it suppose to be free

distin said...

Funny promo piece......person wey one use 3 fone no go buy 3 sims abi.

Ebere said...

I love this thanks

Anonymous said...

is better than cutting sim.Goldensarah9@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Nice one

Anonymous said...

But you still have to cut your standard sim nah. You cant convert from standard to micro

Unknown said...

K

prabhas said...

hey nice post

Videocon has one of the largest distribution networks
in India with a nation-wide presence.

http://www.videocontelecom.com/prepaid-services.php

tecno boom j8 said...

hey nice post

Videocon has one of the largest distribution networks
in India with a nation-wide presence.

verizon claim said...


Videocon has one of the largest distribution networks
in India with a nation-wide presence.

Recent Posts